The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport wishes to inform you that access to and use of the website www.educacion.gob.es, (hereinafter referred to as the Portal), and all the sub-domains and directories included therein, as well as any services or content that may be obtained via said Portal, are subject to the terms set forth in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding the fact that access to some of the services or content could require the acceptance of additional General Conditions. As such, if you do not agree with the considerations set forth in this Legal Notice, we request that you do not use the Portal, since any use of the Portal or its services and contents shall imply acceptance of the legal terms and conditions described herein. The terms and conditions set forth in this Notice may change, and we therefore invite you to check these terms when you next visit the Portal. The information obtained through the Portal, as well as the answers to the issues raised in its contact forms, provides general information and citizen services in the terms set out in Article 4 of Royal Decree 208/1996, of 9 February, regulating administrative information services and citizen services, so in no way should it be construed as having any binding legal effect.
1. Intellectual and industrial property rightsSalto de línea The design and the source code of the Portal, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on said Portal, belong to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport or collaborating entities, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Images and other graphics contained on the server of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.Reproduction of all or part of the text provided by the Portal is authorised, provided that its integrity is maintained and the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport is expressly cited as a source of information. For other content, the license of use is limited to downloading of said content by the user and its private use thereof, provided that the above contents are kept intact; their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is completely prohibited without express permission from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport respects the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; for this reason, if you believe this site may be violating your rights, please contact the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
3. Applicable law and jurisdictionSalto de línea The law which shall be applicable in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation regarding the terms and conditions comprising this Legal Notice, and any other matter related to the services of this Portal, is Spanish law.For the resolution of any disputes that may arise in connection with the Portal view or use of the services it offers, the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and the user agree to appear before the Judges and Courts of the user's location, provided it is in Spanish territory, and after the applicable civil or administrative claims pursuant to the provisions of Law 30/1992, of 26 November, on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and the Common Administrative Procedurel
4. Links or hyperlinksSalto de línea The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport provides you with access to other websites that we believe may be of interest to you. The purpose of these links is solely to provide users with information in their search for Internet resources that may be of interest. However, the Ministry does not own or review the content of these sites, and therefore cannot be held liable for the content or functioning of the linked sites, or for any potential damage resulting from the use thereof. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that can arise from access to the linked website.Users who wish to establish a link between their website and the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport shall take the following into account:The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and the owner of the website with which it is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of its contents or services. Therefore, it shall not be stated or implied that the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport has expressly authorised the hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website that the hyperlink is established from.The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport is not responsible in any way nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the contents or services that the establishment of the link can offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that can arise from access to the hyperlinked website.The website with which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any brand name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, except those signs that are part of the hyperlink.The website with which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with content that is unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor shall it contain content that infringes on the rights of third parties.
5. FramesSalto de línea The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport expressly prohibits frames or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that may alter the design, original configuration or content of its Portal.
6. Statistics of useSalto de línea The Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport uses the Google Analytics tool in this portal exclusively for statistical purposes.